Security Orbs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can anyone tell me how to contact Triple Labs Security?   There site has no "Help or Advice" that I can find.  My basic orb worked perfectly in the past. I am now on rented land and residents on my access list are faced with a yellow ban line round my2088m.   I have tried turning system off and even putting the Orb back in my inven but I am still the only person that can enter the land.

Appreciate any advice or contact address

w

Yellow?!?

normal ban lines are RED.... so if they're seeing yellow...

make sure they don't have "view parcel borders" turned on (the only yellow lines I know of), and on an outside chance, have them make sure that their maturity level matches the parcels, and that they pass any of the optional restrictions you have turned on (restrict parcel to Payment Info On File, and restrict parcel to Age Verified).

your security orb shouldn't have anything to do with seeing and sort of ban lines unless it actually bans someone, so this is likely to be a configuration issue (could be on your end, could be theirs, or a combination of both)

Magadski Adamski wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to contact Triple Labs Security?   There site has no "Help or Advice" that I can find.  My basic orb worked perfectly in the past. I am now on rented land and residents on my access list are faced with a yellow ban line round my2088m.   I have tried turning system off and even putting the Orb back in my inven but I am still the only person that can enter the land.

You can easily get rid of the ban lines, see How to keep other Residents off your land in the knowledge base.

And then flush that security orb:smileymad:

@Void: yes ban lines are yellow now. You just revealed you are not using Viewer 2

Hmm. To me, the new ones are much uglier than the old red ones, which were already unbearable. On Windows, viewer 2,

it's in a file  <install_directory>\skins\default\textures\world\NoEntryLines.png. So I suppose you could replace it? I must try that. I usually just turn them off though. I would rather crash into them than look at them.

Dora Gustafson wrote:

@Void: yes ban lines are yellow now. You just revealed you are not using Viewer 2

heck I would have thought that was common knowledge (heavens know I loathe it many different levels for breaking things that worked fine before)... to be fair I don't use it much, because of several key bugs and issues, but I also don't tend to go many places where I'd be seeing ban lines either... I also prefer many of the extended toolsets that TPV's offer.

and actually, I think I have seen them now that I think about it, and wrote them off as someone using a megaprim wall to do their own version of ban lines... and the increased solidity does improve the look.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.