HI. I have a lot of troubles to buy liden. The last i do is change lidens with some user .

flacussy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

HI. I have a lot of troubles to buy liden, because i cant use any card bank. The last i do is change lidens with some user ask for help in this forum.  I will give to him some mony( i had in paypa)l then he send to my avatar my money in lidens, because he can not change his liden  for real money. He said he sent to my avatar my money but in lidens dolar. He sent  to me a e-mail telling me that i have in my avatar the money, But there are no thing in my account. He say that he will send a mesaje to SL with the ticket, pruving the gift in my avatar. He sent to me a display photo where appear the deposit to my avatar. Nothing happened. He said me that he did this prosses in other times and it did not a trouble. He will sent another masaje to SL, and nothing has happened. I send a mesaje to him where i ask him to sent to me the half  of the money i gave to him at least . I do not what to think.....It was him ....it was SL. How can i buy liden dolars in other way..... or ...¿it was imposible?.  I try in the sploiders way... i get a 2, 3 until 50 when is the best. I can not have an job because i do not go to SL 2  o 3 times at the month.I like work with the image,this is what i play, but i have to try ona an another time so i can buy avaters and get the whit  the perms to edit in BLender". Thank you.

9 answers to this question

You have made two big mistakes:

1.  It is a serious TOS violation to buy L$ from another person instead of buying in the LindeX.

4.7 Linden Dollars may not be exchanged outside of the LindeX exchange.

Any purchase of Linden Dollars from anywhere other than the LindeX is not permitted and is considered a violation of these Terms of Service which may result in suspension or termination of your Account.

2. You have sent money to someone who has apparently stolen it.

You have no way to get your money back.  The thief will not give it to you, and Linden Lab may suspend or terminate your account if you tell them what you did. 

• Like 3

If you have a PayPal account, you can buy $L.

The account must be "verified"...backed up by a major credit card or a Real Life bank account.  If you use the bank account method, you have to be sure to always keep enough money in your PayPal balance to meet your Second Life bills...Linden Lab will not wait several days for money to transfer from your bank, to PayPal, to them.  They insist on instant payment.

Follow the instructions on the PayPal website to verify your account.

Here is exactly what Lindal said: "The account must be "verified"...backed up by a major credit card or a Real Life bank account. If you use the bank account method, you have to be sure to always keep enough money in your PayPal balance to meet your Second Life bills" So, when you have created the verified account, all you need to do is keep money in the PayPal account's balance at all times, so that PayPal never has to ask your bank for the money.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.