Sign in to follow this  
LawrenceCassidyIII

Did they get rid of Projector lights for Second Life? If not how can I create a projector light?

Question

What viewer are you using? The control is there in FS, Linden, and other viewers I use. Remember to add a texture and the projection comes out the negative Z axis. You have to have ALM and Shadows-Moon + Projectors enabled.

See: Second Life: The New Facelight, which I wrote and made the videos for just a couple of weeks ago.

4 answers to this question

What viewer are you using? The control is there in FS, Linden, and other viewers I use. Remember to add a texture and the projection comes out the negative Z axis. You have to have ALM and Shadows-Moon + Projectors enabled.

See: Second Life: The New Facelight, which I wrote and made the videos for just a couple of weeks ago.

You have to have Projector Shadows enabled in preferences to see projector lights and even to get the settings for it up in the edit window. It is on by default if your graphics is set to Ultra, otherwise you can switch it on manually.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2016 at 6:13 PM, LawrenceCassidyIII said:

the texture box by Lighting texture box, is not there no longer.

The box only appears if you have 'Local Lights' and 'Advanced Lighting Model' enabled in your graphics preferences