Fantasy Faire 2011

Ciaran Laval

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3820 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Magnek Fang wrote:

I kinda made the mistake of going there on the first day. Gods the lag, I still havn't seen all of it.

I couldn't TP into the main landing point last night, it was taking too long and failing, fortunately I had a TP to one of the themed sims which worked fine.

Ciaran Laval wrote:

Has anyone been to Fantasy Faire 2011? I'd post links and SLURL's but there are some bitter people using these forums who would report such a post, as they already have, so no links here, but has anyone been there yet?

Why would posting a SLURL be a problem?  Is their something in the TOS?  I mean Torley himself started a thread both showing us how to do it and encouraging us to do it:

Sharing a place? Include a SLurl! And pictures!

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Favorite-Destinations/Sharing-a-place-Include-a-SLurl-And-pictures/td-p/749115

Perrie Juran wrote:

Why would posting a SLURL be a problem?  Is their something in the TOS?  I mean Torley himself started a thread both showing us how to do it and encouraging us to do it:

Sharing a place? Include a SLurl! And pictures!

The last time Ciaran posted a link to Fantasy Faire 2011 he got his hand slapped, so I guess it is once bitten twice shy.

Fenn MacMoragh wrote:

I stripped down to bare minimum... my arc was 1 and script count 0 and walked all 9 Sims the first day. Still hit lag pockets, like walking past the fool wearing a bloodlines meter and hud. 

But the SiMs are fantastic and there is a lot of nice stuff there.

I'm not going to get round them all, I've only been to three :( Today I went to Nemo Revisited and Forest of Shadows, where I noticed some interesting Satyrs.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3820 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.