Im having trouble adding a skrill account to the process credit page. It shows the $1 was processed

opellen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have added the skrill acount, my skrill acount show LL took the dollar to process it, when I go to the process credit page it asks me to add the account again and does not show it anywhere, even though the dollar was deducted from the skrill account.  I called LL support but was disconnected and now only get a message machine when I call.  I want to transfer my Linden from my store sales to my account in real life.

2 answers to this question

you can not process L$ to real life... but you have to sell them first and after that they value will be added to your USD balance.

Than you can ask a process credit to get it transefered to your verified Skrill or Paypal account.

The one dollar you see it to test the Skrill, if it worked you will be able to use it for future billing actions.

To add to Alwin's answer...

Your Skrill account might not be being accepted as a payment method, if you haven't "verified" the Skrill account...that is, the account must be backed up by a Real Life major credit card or a bank account.  If you use the bank account option, there must be enough money IN THE SKRILL ACCOUNT to pay your Second Life charges.  Linden Lab will not wait several days for money to transfer from your bank, to Skrill, to them.

The $1 test transaction is something most online merchants (including LL) do to make sure that the credit card or other payment method you gave them actually works and meets their criteria.  The charge will be quickly reversed; it does not actually cost you any money.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.