09.10.2016 - "Together for a Better Life" Charity Event

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2181 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Time: 9:00 AM SLT (7:00 PM EET)

Promoting:     -  the Romanian animal rescue
                      -  the animal rescuers sustained by D.A.I.S. Project 4 Romania
                      - the cruelty against animals in Romania
                      - the ignorance of the authorities regarding the torture of the stray animals and not only, in Romania
                      - the stopping of the psychosis artificially created against stray animals, leading to mass killings and tortures of animals all over the country 

Rising funds to help and support the private animal rescuers, non-profit organizations and individuals, around the whole country.

If there are any DJ, live performers, hosts, who would like to attend to the event and be part of it, please, contact me in world!
We are also looking for creators who would like to make themselves known by paticipating with their creations for the charity, as well! Join us and let us show humanity is not a lost cause, yet!

The animal abuse and cruely, is truly hearrbreaking. I commend  Prof. Venus Bardrson (Venus Aldrich) for her work through D.A.I.S. Project 4 Romania.  The countless hours she has put into this effort both in SL and RL show her compasion and dedication to this cause. 

These poor animals are in desperate need of help  They need  YOUR help and support..

I plan on attending the event and will help spread the word!!!!

You are so very right ahlexie.  Everyone deserves a chance and these poor animals have been given so little in some cases.  The time and dedication needed can not come from just one person but from the world.  If everyone just gave 1 penny to causes such as this it would make the world a better place.  No one person can do it alone, but Venus has made everyone bring this cause to the for front.   Lets get behind Venus and support these poor animals.   Make sure to come to these events and make a difference.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2181 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.