Necropois Radio is hiring

Inyur Orbit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there. I am the owner of Necropolis Concerts and radio. The genre we are looking for are people with interest in Industrial future synthpop Dark Electro.

DJ's

OK! I am hiring DJ's to operate Necropolis radio full time 24/7. like's INDUSTRIAL EBM Future Synthpop Dark Electro Etc. Don't likes well too many to list.

Our DJ's work strictly on TIPS as I work as well myself on TIPS to help generate funding for land , stream, venue goodies and for concert events. You keep what you earn. the job is tip jar-based. mostly, I see Necropolis as fun, not just as a place to work!

Host's

Host are always welcome to help the venue out.
You as well work for tips.

I require a photo of you to put in the Host Tip pack. Currently the DJ's are doing the hosting part..which is also part of the DJ duties but it becomes much to concentrate on. You work with the DJ and assist the DJ for the contest if there are any contest. You assist in the group tagging of customers etc. I will show you how. and teach you if you don't know how.

Band member

Do you ❤LOVE❤ Industrial music? Do you wish you could be a industrialized-rock star?! Would you love to dress up as different band members and feel the rush as the ycrowd cheers you on? Then proceed with this application!

I have many tribute bands that we do in SL and need performing members. (Play guitar, synth's, drums or "sing" on a microphone etc.)  I will provide or get you in shape etc.

If your interest is less than 70%, stop reading, and continue with whatever your doing!

contact me in world Inyur Orbit

Necropolis concerts

Necropolis Concert Radio 24/7

join us on Facebook

Necropolis Facebook

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.