Sign in to follow this  
Arden Sirnah

goth/skins

Hi

I was wondering if anyone could give  me some suggestions for goth clothes and pale, white, lilac or similar skins....with smudged eye makeup like skins or separate smudge makeup would work to.  

Thanks in advance  :)

Yes I found Corvus on the MP and went to the store! Their stuff was perfect for what I was looking for however I found their stuff to be for classic avi's. So I was a bit disappointed.

I'll keep looking. But thank you for your reply.

lumae  have a nice lilac skin and other fantasy colours, and also their one normal skin ( aside from their two group gift) they have a lovely super pale tone which is bare but would be a great base skin. if you have a mesh head (not sure if they have system skins anymore) pink fuel have amazing gothic skins. 

For clothes, the little bat, corvus, .....i cant remember them all off hand, they are in my landmarks but IM me in world and I will happily show you some stores. 

? Go to Lumae, their skins are great, and come with most appliers, while still working on system avis.

Clothing, try Blackarts, they do a range of goth outfits in mesh.