looks good in blendr ,but

tabletopfreak Toocool

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

so i got a mesh mody in blender , when i pose mode it it all moves nicely , the sacle of everthing is 1.000 and 0 on rotaion and its centered .. but when i go to uplaod to sl i ame all wobbly looking , like my legs are looking like springd and everthing els is all wired looking to.. also my blender doesnt have that "special" sl export format i keep seeing people metion , but i do got all 26 bones and skin weighted nicely  .. any ideas or troble shooting? .. for some reason its not letting me insert photos.. but i think most of you will know the kinda disforming im talking about

Unless you have a very (very!) old version of blender you find the export options in the Preset selector menu of the collada Presets panel (after you called FIle -> Export -> Collada).

Check here for some brief information:

https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc%3A2.6/Manual/Data_System/Files/Import/COLLADA

And just in case ...

1. You should use the SL Rigged Preset. At least do it once to see what export options will be set. From there you can learn what to enable or disable so you can do it manually in the future :matte-motes-nerdy:
  2. If you want to work with Fitted Mesh then you might want to take a look here as well: http://blog.machinimatrix.org/avatar-workbench/

im using the newest blender , i mean i can export .dae , but some people are talking about some secondary options that is a .dae secondlife version .. i do find a plug in for that online but it says its only for the older versions .. im guessing that with the last few updates to blander that add on isnt needed .. iv gotten closer now btw, body is almost ok.. but my legs are super wide (upper legs) my pecs are pushed up and clipping, the head is pushed pack and eges are on my forehead lol 

Lits of folks that rig and weight and paint and all that jazz (I do so only under EXTREME circumstances) use AVASTAR, that might be the plug in you are thinking of. Very popular :D.

A quick trip to Google will get you to the website and some videos and such.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.