Never Look to Your Right

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's that time of year in the northern hemisphere, when leaves change colors, apple cider flows free and chilled, and when people actually begin to look forward to scary entertainment.

To celebrate, PCX Arts & Library is planning a little writing contest where all entries will be entered for randomly chosen prizes of L$900, L$700, and L$400 for creepy, spooky, and paranormal fiction or nonfiction stories.

1. Submit your NC to Serenity30250 inworld. Must be creepy, spooky, eerie, and in the spirit of telling your paranormal experience or telling a tale that may or may not be real. 

2. Story, fact or fiction, must be at least 300 words.

3. Contest begins Monday, September 26, 2016.

4. Contest closes Saturday, October 30 2016 @ 11:59 SLT.

5. Prizes announced on Halloween 2016 by 9 pm SLT. 

In the meantime, here's an excerpt from a creepy story by Dirty Mike. True Story? You decide ....

Never Look to Your Right, by Dirty Mike

"I never looked to my right; I didn’t even kinda peek to the right. Maybe I did a little when I flicked the cigarette away. I don’t know. What I do know is that in my periphery there was something running alongside the car. It was just behind my window, behind where the edge of the door ends and before where the back window begins. I looked over at the speedometer, 40 mph. I looked at my friend, he was looking straight ahead, I looked straight ahead. I could still see it. I could see one huge arm, matted hair, reddish brown, sticky looking, primal. I eased my right hand over and rolled up my window. My friend was still looking straight ahead, his jaw was clenched, and he put both hands on the wheel, he sped up."

You'll find the rest of the story in Paranormal Stories at PCX Arts & Library. Here's your limo:

PCX Arts & Library

Happy Reading!

Mahara

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.