How can I get my partner permission to change our Linden house textures?

Docriser

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

You create a group first, making your alt (not your partner) a co-owner of the group. Then you stand in your house and open World >>> About Land >>> General and SET (not deed) your house to the new group.  Go to the Options page in about Land and check the boxes to allow only group members to create objects or bring objects into your land.  

• Like 1

Ah, yes.  Alwin is right.  I was misinterpreting your question.  As the renter of a Linden Home, only you have rights to use the control panel.  If that's what you are talking about, your partner is indeed out of luck.  However, if you are expecting your partner to be able to rez and manipulate other things, including false walls and floor coverings that you add to your home, you will need to create a group, as I described earlier.

• Like 3

As far as I know you can not change a Linden house texture if you are talking about the ones that you get with a one year membership. However if this is not the case your partner will need to add you to the land edit permissions. They should be able to do so with the land control panel or talking to the land lord of the area your are renting from.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.