Sign in to follow this  
M1ssConduct

how when i go online can i be unseen specifically without blocking full communication. I find after

Question

Hi MissConduct,

Tell everybody that you need time to decompress before engaging in chat. Your friends will understand this. Those who don't are not your friends and it would be appropriate to remove them from your friends list.

But, if you want to avoid working through all this, create an alt and decompress there before logging in as "yourself".

When I want to pop in briefly and don't wish to socialize, I use an alt.

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

Hi MissConduct,

Tell everybody that you need time to decompress before engaging in chat. Your friends will understand this. Those who don't are not your friends and it would be appropriate to remove them from your friends list.

But, if you want to avoid working through all this, create an alt and decompress there before logging in as "yourself".

When I want to pop in briefly and don't wish to socialize, I use an alt.

• Like 2

you also always cwn set your online status to  "" busy " or "unavailable"

or simply ignore them.

or if you said it several times, they'r not the best friends... remove them, or hide your online status for them

Definitely.  You are under no social obligation to answer the phone just because someone decides to call. Good friends will understand that.