Physics Irregularities

Robert Galland

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this right now and whether I can improve on something.

I have a house that is composed of several meshes.  Some pieces were uploaded with cube physics and analyzed, some areas were uploaded as planes and not analyzed.  These pieces were uploaded separately.  Also, this is an expansion of a former model which has sold hundreds of times without issue and two of the areas I describe below are not even new.

The issues is when a new mesh house of mine is rezzed a first instance, it can take about 20 seconds for the physics shapes to be recognized in three or four parts.  I can walk through the front door, but cannot go through three interior doors.   I can walk through doors to a patio.  There also appears to be a triangle stopping progress in the living room.  After 20 seconds, it seems to set and everything is fine.  When I render physics, the physics shape appears as intended.

If I remove and rezz again, it seems to take more than a minute or even longer for the physics shapes to be recognized.  Two things will resolve the issue immediately.  If you right click on the house as if to edit, boom, you can immediately walk around as intended.  If you TP out and come back, the same occurs - all is fine.

I've already redone one area which was an unanalyzed plane to have depth and was uploaded using analyzed cube physics.  No change and the problem still occurs

I am pulling my hair out.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.