Rent 4 weeks, receive 4 weeks Free

Targath

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I'm Damien Lovecraft, Estate and Rental Manager for Shadewyck Isle.
We're looking for new neighbors to share our island and rent one of five available houses.
This week only and ending on September 25th, potential tenants who get approved to rent and who pay 4 weeks of rent in advance will receive an additional 4 weeks of rent on their home absolutely free! There is a limit of only one home per approved tenant and the prepaid rent will not qualify for our daycare worker discount. Interviews and approval will be given on a first come - first served basis, so don't delay in seeking an interview.

Since Shadewyck Isle is also our personal home, we're looking for neighbors who:

• Are planning on growing or have an existing family. The Lovecraft girls are hoping for other child avatars to move in, but families of any age are welcome to apply.
  • Are not prejudiced against babyfurs, elven tots, furries, or others who may visit the sim's daycare or publicly available spaces. (Furry families are welcome to apply for rentals!)
  • Are willing and able to follow the rules including both the Linden Lab TOS as well as our Regional Covenant. (Please visit the sim and read this over prior to applying.)
  • Enjoy a small neighborly community where there are no fences, very little drama, and a peaceful atmosphere. RP is welcome, but not required.
  • Have a sense of humor and enjoy SL, its various people, and the activities it provides.
  • Pay their rent on time and in full.
  • Are respectful of others, their private spaces, and their property.
  • Take pride in their homes and decor. We know everyone has their own taste and style of decorating a house, but we want to see some thought and effort put into how they look.

Once again, each of these homes will be available on a first come - first served basis, so if you see a home that you think is best for you, please ask for an interview right away.
Please don't be shy about interviewing with me. I will basically be asking questions to see if you meet the above criteria and get a feel if your family would be a good fit in our small community of neighbors. I won't bite. I promise.

Info and a photo of each available house is below.

House 1, also known as the Yellow House, is a 2 bedroom 1 bath near the water and close to our daycare center.

The prim allotment on this home is 600 and will cost tenants only $L1200/wk.

House 2, also known as the Blue House, is a 2 bedroom 1 bath close to our daycare center.

The prim allotment on this home is 600 and will cost tenants only $L1200/wk.

House 3, also known as the Shingle House, is a 3 bedroom 2 bath just off the beach.

The prim allotment on this home is 800 and will cost tenants only $L1600/wk.

House 4, also known as the Hilltop House, is a 3 bedroom 1 or 2 bath with a million dollar view of the island.

The Hilltop House has a room on the first floor which may be used as a second bath, laundry, office, or possibly even a 4th bedroom.

The prim allotment on this home is 1000 and will cost tenants only $L2000/wk.

House 5, also known as the Sunset House, is a massive 4 bedroom 2 bath home with a sunset view.

The prim allotment on this house is 1000 and will cost tenants only $L2000/wk.

Please do stop by and explore the Island, look over the available homes, read our covenant, and see what we have to offer on Shadewyck Isle. If you decide you'd like to interview for approval to rent, send an IM in-world to Damien Lovecraft (targath resident) and simply request one. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shadewyck/74/27/25

Thank you and look forward to meeting you!

~ Damien

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.