I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER I CANT SEE THE LIVE CHAT OPTION. I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO TELEPORT IN WEEKS!

Hailey Voorhees

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4764 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am a payting member of this game, i havent been able to use live chat, i just dont see the option anymore. I havent been able to leave my SL home in weeks, evertime i try and TP i crash! I have tried detaching everything and clearing my cache! I really want these problems sovled ASAP!!!!!!!

5 answers to this question

Could it be that you're wearing heavily scripted items, such as resize-scripted hair or shoes? They often interfere with teleporting, and it's generally a bad idea to wear them unless you want to experience extreme lag wherever you go (and be banned from some regions, because everybody else around you will have severe lag too).

It can also be a performance problem with your region though. You could try entering a different region name in the start location field on the login page of your viewer, such as "Lime".

To answer the part about not being able to find "Live Chat".

Log into your dashboard then click on "Help" (do not expand and click on any options on the drop down.......just click the "Help" button directly).  That will take you to the main "Help" page for Second Life.  On the right side of the page about 2/3 down you'll see a box titled "Premium Support" and a link to "Contact Support"......click that.  On that page you'll see an information box titled "Still Can't Find an Answer?".  In that dialog box you see two links........one will take you to the page to create a "Support Ticket", the other will take you to the page to open "Live Chat".

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4764 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.