Sign in to follow this  
HikaruMiyamoto

SS Tsunami co-op has moved and doubled size in just 6 weeks!

Tsunami Space Station is a Sci Fi co-op,  as we get tenant / owners we expand the sim thus no one person gets stuck with a big bill. It is a way to pool our resources so we all have ownership of something great - because nothing is worse than sitting alone on a 512 plot or an empty sim! We have doubled our size in just 6 weeks!  (not for profit all money goes directly to tier).

The SS Tsunami is a dirty grungy port that attracts the dregs of the galaxy. The Station has a maintenance crew that takes care of events that happen in real time on the station such as purging the reactor core when necessary, maintaining Oxygen levels, Gravity and Hull  Integrity, in addition the crew mines for ore to feed the hungry reactor, bartends and fights off attacks, in our spare time, if we are sober we go the the beach and surf, dance and enjoy the tropical setting.

--May not be fun for hardcore role players but please know you are welcome here --

As far as hardcore role play, para or otherwise, there is none per se. The station gives us plenty of events to deal with, there is mining to be done, reactors to be purged, ore to be refined, reactors to be fed, waves to catch and drinks to be drunk, thus RP is limited to daily life and unexpected events (and visitors) thrown at us.

Emoting is unnecessary as just about everything is interactive but if you must... have at it, we don't mind. We also don't mind if you go off and do your own RP and use us as NPCs!

That being said, as far as RP for the SS Tsunami crew goes it is free form, we limit our chatter to the daily chores we need to accomplish and how to go about them but of course there is laughter, nonsense, tall tales in the PUB and wipeouts on the beach.

We are happy to interact with anyone but don't expect too much in terms of us writing a full page response, most of us are gamers not role players. We tend not to emote drawing a weapon and shooting, like Nike "we just do it"!

We are not trying to create a big complicated story that involves a lot of hours on line, we are just having fun and enjoying each others company. Everyone welcome play for free or join our co-op.

-- Our motto is  - No applications + No ranks + No dress code = No drama --

Hope to see you there!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Serenity%20Azure/29/208/3926

Pretty cool place.. I have no real complainst except it could be a little bigger and more scifi*e other than that i'd say give it a go.. the owner is really awesome 

Thanks for the compliment I think... We have no owner and we have so many guests I'm not sure who you met but I am pleased you were treated well. All people who contribute to tier are "owners" so I hope you mean me when you said awesome

The sim is 1/2 sim big, it was 1/4 before September 16th, thus this post we have moved and doubled our size. As we get people that contribute we expand, in fact we are almost at the point of expansion again which will make us a full sim. As far as not "sci fi enough" we are opened to suggestion. Tsunami is a generic space station and name we created to be original, we have added Serenity Space station (the name of our region) and Nero station to this sim as well Tsunami Colony on the surface which is Spyker Combat System (SCS)  compatible. I would suggest we are as Sci Fi as Firefly, Battlestar Galacticia, Babylon 5 or Andromeda, we are just not over the top Sci Fi. Any way thank you for your visit and all are welcome, if you have any suggestions for us we would love to hear them.

No applications + No ranks + No dress code = No drama.