Sign in to follow this  
Darrius Gothly

Customer / Technical Support for Basic Members - A New Idea

I just lost 15000 items from my inventory and i am a basic medicore member who is not able to get a decent technical support. I am into SL since dec. 2007, a strong consumer and stuffed a lot of real money in here. LL sure was happy to catch my money but when it comes down to my problems, they turn their back on ppl. It's really a shame. Feels like dealing with some dingy loan sharks.:matte-motes-evil-invert:

Hi Ishtara

I note that you've used various payment methods - did these by any chance NOT require a credit card as that seems to be the only option available even when trying to set up paypal?  I've not found the local payment options in my account (NL) so a pointer there would be nice :)

Thanks

Black

I cannot stay logged in, all I see is  cloud when it does log in but will only stay for approximately a minute and a half and then kicks  me out.  I am a premium member and pay for this service but I cannot log on, also, my controls do not work when I press the arrow keys.  please help

bear009955 wrote:

I cannot stay logged in, all I see is  cloud when it does log in but will only stay for approximately a minute and a half and then kicks  me out.  I am a premium member and pay for this service but I cannot log on, also, my controls do not work when I press the arrow keys.  please help

Hello Bear, it would be best to post this question in the ANSWERS forum.  See the ANSWERS TAB on the top of your (this)  page - click it and open the question again.  You will be assisted almost immediately.