Looking for business owners with inworld business

Talligurl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2711 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am an artist in SL and I have this idea. I would like to fuind people with businesses, that would be willing to put one of my pictures in thier place of business, I would do a custom painting that features the business, and the painting would be available to your customers priced at 0L, I would also put the painting in my marketplace store priced at 100L with a note that is is available for free inworld at your location. I would include a notecard with the painting that tells about my art, and asks for a donation, but no one is required to give me anything.

Also for those who are willing to show several paintings I would include a tip jar, with half of the preceeds going to you.

If any ofthis sounds intersting either IM me or send a notecard, I am not on much on th eweekends but I am her a while most days Monday to Friday.

Please allow me to offer you few advices.

1. When you say that you're an artists in SL please include few examples of your work in this post. This way people can check your work and see how they feel about your artistic style.
  2. Do a simple spell check before hitting the "post button" - the icon is on the far right - little ABC with a check mark, just hit it once and it will underline any misspelled word.
  3. When representing an idea and specially when asking a favor best is to have at least one or two items prepared - in this case I would say that I already have 2 of my paintings at my friends places and I would offer SLURLs for people to teleport and see how they look in-world. 

Good luck :)

Talligurl wrote:

I am an artist in SL and I have this idea. I would like to fuind people with businesses, that would be willing to put one of my pictures in thier place of business, I would do a custom painting that features the business, and the painting would be available to your customers priced at 0L, I would also put the painting in my marketplace store priced at 100L with a note that is is available for free inworld at your location. I would include a notecard with the painting that tells about my art, and asks for a donation, but no one is required to give me anything.

Also for those who are willing to show several paintings I would include a tip jar, with half of the preceeds going to you.

If any ofthis sounds intersting either IM me or send a notecard, I am not on much on th eweekends but I am her a while most days Monday to Friday.

How would you feature my business in a painting? Some examples certainly would be great to understand what you are offering.

Also, how do I benefit from this deal, since the painting is only $0L at my inworld store, but $100L on your own. Would I get more visitors maybe? What's in it for me to host your advertisement of your art and store at mine?

Why not just ask someone to host your art like a gallery, and sell it right from there, with some proceeds from each sale going to your host? For example, I may have 50 prims spare for you to use, or help offset the cost of land by sharing prims with another creator on the same land...

Incoming reply appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Talligurl,

We have club now and it has been traffic driven more by word of mouth.  We are in the process and close to finished with a new sim it is gorgeous if i do say so myself.    As should be since we paid someone to help with it.

We will allow for both booth rental and percentage sales if you are interest just contact me in world with a not card.  Please includes what you might be interested in and an example of your product.

Best

Tammy/ Page

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2711 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.