Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
wherorangi

combat on linden realms

Recommended Posts

ran into another  viewer crasher on the realms. kaboom! oh! man

and I think lets see how good you really are dude !!

so anyways I relog bc I am crashed. I use the standard LL viewer out-the-box. So i change to my tuned viewer settings. And turn on my computer tunings as well. Bring it dude !!

and he has another go at me. And big fat zero. And I shout: Good luck with your viewer crasher !! And he starts chucking alsorts at me. And i go: hehe loser !! and I get in front him and run the 2 crystal line leaving him the 1 crystal. (:

he went bananas

and then he resort to brash kicker. How sad is that ! jejejeje (: And now is 3-way combats

is me and him and the puffers in the death match

the first death match was a draw, we both made it to the next sim. I go: loser! in the chat and then run back on the arena

he follows right and I start run the 2-crystal lines again. And he brash attack me again. And he was toooo slow and he got killed by the puffer and sent home. I am the winner !!!

then about a few minutes later this other person came and I let them have the sim

(: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, you had to remind me of the Linden Realms! Had to try it again now of course, it's great fun! ^_^

I wonder how many people have actually played the game there. Seems to me that everybody just skip right to the crystal collecting part.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Bitsy Buccaneer wrote:

I have this image of you as a furry in a superhero cape now. :matte-motes-smile:

jejejejje (:

i wouldnt say superhero myself tho. Am not even any kinda supergamer really. More like superstubborn (:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


ChinRey wrote:

I wonder how many people have actually played the game there. Seems to me that everybody just skip right to the crystal collecting part.

the quest we can only play one time. Once we complete it then we dont get another a go it. Pretty much most people do complete it I find. And quite often I see new players running with the quest globes on

+

i love playing this game for its own sake. For sure I am always happy to take the little L$ rewards I do get. I find it quite soothing tho in itself. Just going round and round grinding it. Is quite relaxing for me to do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wherorangi wrote:

i love playing this game for its own sake.

What??? It's the money that coutns! Yu can easly make a dollar day there if you're good!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


ChinRey wrote:


wherorangi wrote:

i love playing this game for its own sake.

What??? It's the money that coutns! Yu can easly make a dollar day there if you're good!!!

(:

not like in the golden days when the realms was in beta. Could make about 380L a hour then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wherorangi wrote:

not like in the golden days when the realms was in beta. Could make about 380L a hour then

Wow! 48 is the best I've managed so far. 40 is fairly easy but I think you need a bit of luck to get much more than that.

Still, lots of people keep their SL and RL money separate for various reasons and you can make enough to rent a nice little house and buy the things you need with Linden Realms money. I'm beginning to think this is a better option than those fishing games people are playing. It's certainly more fun. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


ChinRey wrote:


wherorangi wrote:

not like in the golden days when the realms was in beta. Could make about 380L a hour then

Wow! 48 is the best I've managed so far. 40 is fairly easy but I think you need a bit of luck to get much more than that.

Still, lots of people keep their SL and RL money separate for various reasons and you can make enough to rent a nice little house and buy the things you need with Linden Realms money. I'm beginning to think this is a better option than those fishing games people are playing. It's certainly more fun.
:)

yes. Is quite fun just running round. Fishing is ok tho if we mostly just into sitting and chatting

+

in the beginning the greens used to come every 15 minutes. The blues every 30 minutes. 2 blues and 4 greens and 36 orange per sim

on the beta hardly anyone was on my evening. Most of the time I would be by myself and could sweep all 12 regions in about half an hour

the game used to get reset every day as well. So for the 1st 2 hours about, a lot less crystals were stuck in trees and rocks

now the game only gets reset once a month. So lots of crystals get stuck and stay stuck where we cant get them easy

+

when the crystals did get stuck we used to be able to dig them out by camming and double-click teleport on the ground underneath them inside the tree/rock object. But then the bots came and teleport got disabled so no more digging the easy way

is still possible to dig in a different way but I not get into that here

+

the greens come about every 2 hours now as well. I think the blues are at 4 hours now. I never timed the blues tho to be sure about that

and a lot of blues and greens got turned off as well bc of the bots that used to come. The puffers and disabling double-click teleport have pretty much killed the bots and speed devices, so that was ok

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just put here for posterity

the latest cunning plan

login your viewer crasher using a proxy to smash everyone else off the realms arena. And then simultaneously log yourself in on another account on another proxy and collect crystals on it

i am sooo fooled by your latest cunning plan. Not. jejejejeeje (:

am sure that the LL enforcers are like totally fooled as well. you big egg (:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wherorangi wrote:

am sure that the LL enforcers are like totally fooled as well.

Oh no, this is a cunning plan by LL to "motivate" people to switch jellybabies on. ;)

Seriously, SL already has a very good countermeasure against worn graphics crasher of course. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


ChinRey wrote:


wherorangi wrote:

am sure that the LL enforcers are like totally fooled as well.

Oh no, this is a cunning plan by LL to "motivate" people to switch jellybabies on.
;)

Seriously, SL already has a very good countermeasure against worn graphics crasher of course.
^_^

true about plain old graphics card crashers. Main memory crashers now the latest thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...