Sign in to follow this  
LunasMoons

Delete

Hello reader I am Mistress Luna who has more then 5+ years in the BDSM Commuity as a Mistress in real life.

Right now I am not currently active in the BDSM Commuity  at the moment.

For the past 3 years I have been highly  interested in becoming a Findom .

So I am currently seeking  one or maybe two slave cash cows for financial games

(Financial Domination )  on here that would slowly become more into real life.

You may be male or female due to me being bisexual and your english doesn't have to

be 100% perfect for me to understand just has to be clear enough.

I am believer in getting to know each other before play.

Over all you are still human. 

Here is what I want and you are going to give it to me.

All your money and you get nothing in return. 

You pay our bills,take us shopping,carry our shopping bags,wallet raping,tribute weekly,maybe if your lucky

I might wear what you like ,and so much more.

You can not be owned cause if I find out you'll be in a world of trouble.

Also I prefer someone who is a true cash cow and knows his or her's place automatically.

So if you are into orgasm control,chastity,humiliation,being mind **bleep**ed,and etc

Contact me Loser

Oh, they call it different things, too, mostly Babygurl wants sugar daddy.  Lots of those. I see no sign the offer ever appeals to anyone. 

Two different things learn the difference.

I don't think a sugar daddy would want be dressed in a pink tutu and be called Sissy Bi***.

:matte-motes-silly:

Not much difference.  

Both you and a babygirl want to take advantage of someone to get money.  The only really difference is that you want to overtly abuse your benefactor while the babygirl is more subtle.  Both play on your victims warped fantasies for your own financial gain.  And don't justify it and say it's what they want.  An alcoholic may drink booze you give him/her voluntarily, but it's still bad for him.

Conall DeCuir wrote:

Yeah, that.

It's the wrong forum anyway for her advertisement as prostitution is business and should be placed in the commerce or adult section.

in that case Favorite Destinations should be closed too... that section isn't covering it's title at all anymore, it's nearly all advertisement for their own locations, and not as meant... residents pioint eachother at nice places..

Yeah right, if you are really sweet and attentive you might manage eventually to get a nice place to live rent free, but don't expect to get a stream of cash while you act like a **bleep**.

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Not much difference.  

Both you and a babygirl want to take advantage of someone to get money.  The only really difference is that you want to overtly abuse your benefactor while the babygirl is more subtle.  Both play on your victims warped fantasies for your own financial gain.  And don't justify it and say it's what they want.  An alcoholic may drink booze you give him/her voluntarily, but it's still bad for him.

I need to clarify here. 99.9% of Babygirls are not looking for Sugar Daddys. They want a Daddy Dom, there is a huge difference. Princesses want Sugar Daddys.

I have never seen the appeal of Findom.. I'm gonna give my money to some woman who will treat me like crap and spend it on herself? Where is the fun for me?

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

I have never seen the appeal of Findom.. I'm gonna give my money to some woman who will treat me like crap and spend it on herself? Where is the fun for me?

Most people call those women "wives."

If I were going to be a finical domme, it would be all about control and humiliation.  I would also be sure to take care of the submissive's needs. 

So .. control all the money, give them an allowance if they do their chores.  Belittle their spending habits.  Use their money to pay rent and keep them presentable.

I can understand the appeal of wanting to kept in a penthouse apartment with all the spending money you could get your hands on.  However I don't think I could give up that much control to depend on someone else to supply these things for me.

/me shrugs

YKINMKBYKIOK

I'm sure other people feel different.

I know it's hard to believe, but people actually Are into being the "cash cows" she talks about. I wouldn't believe it either, except for twice now I have had random people message me wanting me to be their abuser :smileysurprised: I wish I was meaner, because it would have been some easy spending money, but I'm not. I suggested they contact a friend of mine who's naturally a biotch. :smileyvery-happy: