huds scrambled or jumbled

cstlgy03

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

some of my huds scramble or jumble up. ive reset scripts in them. got new ones from sellers. ive tired every fix i can find. this only started happening after clearing my cache. im useing firestorm 32bit with patch for intel graphics 5000. ive also tryed singilitary and cool vl. with no luck..  even tired sl viwer with same issue. im useing an hp laptop with blueray and hd screen. intel 5000 graphics and 800 g hard drive 6 g mem and quad 4 processers.. it was win 7 upgraded to win 10. which is why i mostly use firestrom 32bit with patch..   any help would be great please and ty

1 answer to this question

I'm having a hard time picturing what HUDs look like when they are "scrambled or jumbled", so I have an even harder time knowing what to recommend. Maybe a screen shot would help.

HUDs are not particularly special objects. They are nothing more than scripted prims or mesh things that attach to your screen instead of being rezzed on the ground in world.  I can't imagine why HUDs would get scrambled if nothing else does.  The only observation I'd make is that if you look at http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005526.html , you'll see that Intel only provides drivers for that chip with Windows 10 if you are using 64-bit software. 

If you want to provide extra information or need to clarify your question, click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do not start a new thread. Doing that makes it hard for us to see what other people have already suggested, and it pushes other residents' questions off the page.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.