Experienced Club Manager Looking for Work!!

Astrahlynn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all,

I am an experienced Club Manager looking for work, I have 4, nearly 5 years of hosting experience, 2, nearly 3 years of Management experience, and about a year worth of dancer experience.

I have been said to be kind, sweet, caring, professional, friendly, hard working, extremely talkative when I want to be, laid back.. despite all of that I do take working this position seriously and not as a joke.. I know when to put my foot down and say enough is enough. I leave drama at the door as well, so no issues worrying about me bringing in drama or starting any drama.

That said, I prefer working in an adult environment on a adult sim, pg sims are not for me, and I will consider a moderate sim if it is a already well-established music club

I have done nearly everything in a club or adult enviroentment, emoting, dancing, hosting, doing management stuff, the only things I havent done really is help restart sims if sim needs it, cause that was let to the actual owners, or to the land owner if we were on commercial land, and I dont have experience posting events to SL Event Calendar, but can be taught how to do so.

I have done everything else... train hosts, help hire hosts and other staff, deal with contest boards, shoutcast boards, and schedule boards...deal with griefers and issues between people and people and staff, send notices in staff and VIP groups, help deal with scheduling issues and find replacements or covers for DJ's and Hosts and etc... like I said I have pretty much done it all except restarting sim and posting events on the SL Event Calendar, but I can quickly learn to do these tasks.

As a bonus, I am very well organized, on time, efficient and extremely reliable... I also have experience working with Google Documents and Google Calendar!

I am available anytime for you to speak to, just give me an hour to respond in case I do not respond right away... name in world is Astra Solo, username is Astrahlynn.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

- Astra Solo (Astrahlynn Resident)

I forgot to mention, I am in the US Eastern Time Zone (SLT +3)... I am on a ton, usually from 9am EST till 6pm and then again from around 8:30pm till 4am... just give me an IM if your interested in speaking with me more or getting to know me.

Also, I do have full mesh... Belleza Freya Mesh Body, Catwa Head, Mesh Hair, and I wear mostly mesh clothing with some appliers here and there, and of course I keep myself up to date with buying newer releases from stores so I can look my best.

Again, my display name is Astra Solo, username is Astrahlynn Resident.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.