In my preferences i have indicated G M A right from the get go. How do i access A locations

HadleyConduct

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2782 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I utilize two avatars.  one adult avatar and one baby avatar.  i utilize my adult avatar for the most.  I utilize my baby avar at other times.  

I have been denied access to nude beaches. and teleport.  I'm not sure what it means i have a g rating.  I had set my account up properly the first time.  Please help.  

Hadley

Yes i am over 21  lol  ok regardlless of my rl age.  i'll wander for 30 days and see if i can reaccess or my online search turns fro a G to an A.  thank you Jerilynn. 

2 answers to this question

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you're too young.

According to your profile, you have a rez date of August 31. Some sims boot/deny access to those less than X days old. The standard, through my experience is 30 days old, MINIMUM. Your RL age has nothing to do wirh it.

My suggestion is wander SL until you reach that magical 30 days old and then go back.

• Like 2

Replying to your edit:

Just a moment, there!  It's quite true that many Adult locations limit access to those over 30 days old.  But if you are over 18, you should still be able to select "I want to access content rated... G,M,A" in your viewer.

There are actually three places where you set your preferred maturity level:

1. In Preferences, in the General tab
  2. In Search
  3. On the Marketplace, here on this website.

If you cannot set any of these to the "G, M, A" setting, file a Support case using the Help/Support link at the upper right of this page. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2782 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.