something that does not want to be put in the inventory ._.

Niin30

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hello to everyone,

I have a problem with my land, indeed my house.
i have an invisible object that occupies me 20 prim.
I cannot see that thing in my inventrory, i can find it on my area search but i cannot delete that or doing anything at all (i have singularity)
i need a little help please, i don't care if it were to be deleted, i want my 20 prim back. :matte-motes-sour:

Se ci fosse qualche italiano all'ascolto di questa mia richiesta, vi sarei infinitamente grata se mi potesse rispondere in italiano :cathappy:

thankyou for your future answer

1 answer to this question

You can not see it in your inventory because it isn't in your inventory when it is rezzed on your land. That part of your question is easy to answer. ;)

If you can't locate it, double click on it in the area search list. That brings up an arrow pointing to the item. If that is a problem, the best option is to switch to Firestorm so you can select and delete directly from the list. (Or if that's not an option, find some friend with Firestorm, give them temporary edit rights to your items and get them to do it for you.

If you know where it is but still can't select it, there may be a megaprim involved or it may be a very big (in size that is) linkset:

• Activate the Advanced menu if it isn't already (you switch it on and off with ctrl+alt+D)
  • Find "Limit Select Distance" in that menu and uncheck it

Can you select the object now?

Of course, if all else fail: take everything you want to keep into inventory (preferebly write down their coordinates first), return everything that is left on the land and then replace all the items you want to have there. You'd rather not do it that way though, for obvious reasons.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.