I cannot get my password and the email is not getting to me. Help?

Fressca

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2869 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have my username, and thought I remembered my password, but there was not a home position set for my avatar and I cannot get her to rez anywhere. I have tried to reset or change my password, but it says they will send an email to me for that and no email arrives. All blockers and ad stops have been disabled. what do I do now?

1 answer to this question

I'm a little confused.  First of all, your password for logging in to SL is the same as your password for logging in here.  You obviously logged in here, so you have the correct password.

Second, it sounds as if you have logged in to SL.  Why else would you be worrying about rezzing your av unless you were already in world?  Do you mean, maybe, that you always appear as a white cloud instead of as your av?  If so, that's a simple case of bake fail, usually solved quite easily with one of the suggestions here >>> http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_bake_fail .  If you have a chronic bake fail problem, then you probably have a flaky Internet connection.  Avoid using a wireless connection.  Use direct cable or DSN instead.  Reboot both your router and your modem.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2869 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.