Sign in to follow this  
CheekiChica

Looking for a Friend that's on SL Often (Guys Preferably)

I'm looking for friends or maybe a simple SL relationship with hopefully a guy in SL and RL. I am a realist, I don't hide my personal RL in SL. I like to build furniture, clothes, appliers, photography, landscaping, just about anything really. I am looking for someone who is on SL frequently, I am on daily for extened amounts of time. I hope to find someone thats interested in building also and we can work together or if you want to start a SL business I can help you. I am kind of rambling at this point with randoms thrown but if you've read this far, then send me an IM in SL, I am usually online, if Im afk, I will respond asap. 

When I get home this evening I'll be sure to find you in SL...

I always love making new friends and I spend most of my free time on secondlife... 

u just gave yrself away as not bein born a real female also u tried to hard and i now know yr a regular here trying to catch me unawares and  gain my confidense  but u forgto 1 thing in real life im a private investigator LoL

Oh what?...You think I was born a guy? In real life or SL? Im confused. Well if you or anyone thinks Im a guy lol, contact me in SL and I'll give you my skype name and I'll show you....that Im female and born one too, rofl.