The resident who provided the previous content, if any, has replaced it with this generic statement.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

After doing a bit of searching through the website and wiki I can't find anything about the purpose of auction ID numbers..  Perhaps that number is only used internally for LL's purposes.  Even when I searched for a parcel that was currently up for auction by the ID number the search did not even find that.  I would say you will have to confine your searches to the parcels that are already up for auction or continue to watch the auction page for the parcel you want.  It's impossible to know where a particlular parcel is in the auction queue and when it will come up for auction as far as I can tell.

• 3 weeks later...

When you get to the auction area, check both US auctions and the L$ Auctions (more likely L$ Auctions).  It can sort by region name and they never have gobs at once.  Sometimes the area turns purple on your map several days before the actual auction starts (it turns purple as soon as it's officiall set up for auction, not when auction begins).  Keep watching for a few days.  Since auctions turn over every 48 hours or so it'll show up soon. 

The auction number, however, won't help you, unless you're on call with live support or something, but it's frankly easier to give them SURLs.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.