Sign in to follow this  
angelomgz

Come Back!

Came back to Second Life after a long break. Unfortunately, all my friends are gone now too, and I am looking for some :) Would love to hang out with people who love fashion, and have a good fashion sense. Also that are willing to give me tips on what stores are now good, since I haven't been on in a while. (I do use fashion blogs, but would love to hang out and see whats all good again.) I am a pretty nice person, that likes to make people laugh and be sarcastic (sometimes in a good way). I am wondering also where all the hot spots are to hang out. I used to hang out back when that one popular club was out.. before some hacking incident occurred that I heard of. Forgot the name of the club it's been so long.. Wondering now what a popular hang out spot is. I been going to Energy Club but it seems pretty dead..  Anyways, would love to meet and greet anyone that is wanting to make any friends :)