SilverienaWindren

Female Furry looking for male Furry companion

Hi, my name is Silveriena Windren , Silver for short and I am of course a Furry , who is been single for a long while, I change into different furry looks, I'm 36 year old  in RL , looking for a furry  companion to be with, course we would get to know each other first in SL and as it grows hopefully it be a RL thing as well and of course get to know each other RL wise too, I live in Jeanette Pennsylvania this will almost be my 1st full year in PA, as I have moved from Texas, then went to VA and of course PA, I also have a human and neko appearance, but it is not all the time I change into those. Lookin for a furry who is funny, gamer, loving and understanding and careing and not a cheater and has no one in SL or RL.

You are a male furry and would like to chat up a storm with me, to know me more, send me an either a message here, or IM me inworld silverienawindren is my login name, if I am not on, send me a notecard with you name on it :-)

Thank you :-)

hiya my name is jmfoxfire demonista i am a male furry that is looking for a female furry companion I also change into different furry avatars too, I'm 36 year old  in RL , looking for a furry  companion to be with, course we would get to know each other first in SL and as it grows hopefully it be a RL thing as well and of course get to know each other RL wise too, I live in round lake park IL my birthday is march 23 1980 what is yours

Posted (edited)
On 9/5/2016 at 1:05 AM, SilverienaWindren said:

Hi, my name is Silveriena Windren , Silver for short and I am of course a Furry , who is been single for a long while, I change into different furry looks, I'm 36 year old  in RL , looking for a furry  companion to be with, course we would get to know each other first in SL and as it grows hopefully it be a RL thing as well and of course get to know each other RL wise too, I live in Jeanette Pennsylvania this will almost be my 1st full year in PA, as I have moved from Texas, then went to VA and of course PA, I also have a human and neko appearance, but it is not all the time I change into those. Lookin for a furry who is funny, gamer, loving and understanding and careing and not a cheater and has no one in SL or RL.

You are a male furry and would like to chat up a storm with me, to know me more, send me an either a message here, or IM me inworld silverienawindren is my login name, if I am not on, send me a notecard with you name on it :-)

Thank you :-)

Is In a relationship with Silverienawindren and we are going to be mates forever until we die =^_^=

Edited by snowbreezze
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

12 hours ago, snowbreezze said:

Is In a relationship with Silverienawindren and we are going to be mates forever until we die =^_^=

And? It's a thread from far enough back that few would have seen it otherwise and the population of Second Life that actually reads the forums is small enough that this was absolutely pointless ...

Kind of like trying to use the forums as a Personals section at all.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, snowbreezze said:

Look at all the 12 year old rage... 

NEWSFLASH!!!

NO ONE CARES!!! 

Also

59b00f0798aca_pinheadnecro2.jpg.c2eb73758dc93fd3c16f0c5d74403433.jpg

• Like 1

I don't know. Tracking down your partner's forum threads from 3 years ago to proclaim that they're yours appears rather possessive - maybe don't get your together forever tattoos just yet.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, snowbreezze said:

I feel sorry for your partner.

• Like 3

I got to say I got a odd vibe from that as well...

• Like 2

On 7/10/2019 at 3:07 AM, snowbreezze said:

15 hours ago, Orwar said:

I don't know. Tracking down your partner's forum threads from 3 years ago to proclaim that they're yours appears rather possessive - maybe don't get your together forever tattoos just yet.

Yeah, keep posting that. It sure is healthy for your relationship