I keep on getting this message, 'There is a problem charging my payment method' when i try to buy L$

WayneShadow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2880 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So basically, i've been buying L for a while with my card. Around three years to be precise - with no issues whatsoever. I bought a few more Lindens before I went on vacation a month ago, again with no issues then headed off for my holiday. When i got back home again, a few days passed and i tried buying some more Lindens, and i get this message in red saying,

"There is a problem charging my payment method'

Which i thought was kind of odd, so i waited until the next day and tried again and got this message,

"We were unable to make changes to the current invoice".

Any idea what the issue might be? I'm positive that i have quite enough money on the card to actually get more Lindens, so the issue isnt me not having the money on the card to do so... could it possibly be an issue from Linden Lab's end?

3 answers to this question

WayneShadow wrote:

having the money on the card

i agree with Maddys post but this line i quote was getting my attention... do you use a debit or prepaid card?... that might..or better WILL, sooner or later  also cause failures. These cards are no official paymentmethod.

Be sure to use verified paypal, skril or a real Credit Card.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2880 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.