Hello, Sailor. Do you have a date?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Have you heard the rumor that Rod is going to open up his personal sim as a red-light district?  Only 20 people at a time are allowed and it will cost 2000L$ to enter but the virtual hotel will be staffed by avatars ran by real Las Vegas hookers during the US times and Dutch prostitutes during Amsterdam daylight hours.

((and today's date is ....))

Shockwave Yareach wrote:

*examines the date*

It's wrinkly and kinda dark.  Sort of a deep purple with splotchs of brown here and there.  It's a bit pliable still, so there's still a little juice in it. 

Why, yes, I have a date ma'am.  My Palm gives me a date anytime I want one.  Why do you ask?

/me spews coffee and bursts into laughter.

HAHAHAHA!!

Srsly ROFLCOPTER!

Blizzard alwys does the best April Fools anouncements on their web.  The top one is about a "dungeon helper" that is a typical joke based on that annoying paperclip Microsoft uses.

more-feature-2.jpg

But after your read the blurb about him, he is with you on every page you go to from then on.  Makeing wisecracks about the page, asking silly questions, just too funny.

Void Singer wrote:

Darrius Gothly wrote:

Nice mustache you got there Neil. *grin*

.... except for the fact that that's the

It took me a moment to figure out what Darrius was saying.  Oh hell no that ain't me.  Freakin' alliance human?   No way.

My tank (and PvP build) is a male tauren paladin.  ((It used to be a female spacegoat but we reformed our original horde guild just before Cata release))  Heals and DPS build is a female undead priest.   4 teh whorde!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.