how long does it take to get the lindens from Lindex

RavageMe Jinx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2788 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

I get mine almost immediately. First question is, though, did you choose Instant Buy or Best Rate buy? If you chose Best Rate, you don't get the L until someone else accepts your offer. "Specify the amount of L$ AND minimum exchange rate you will accept. The LindeX exchange will match your order at the specified rate or better. It will take time to fill your order."

if you chose Best Rate, you can cancel it and go to instant buy. Your real money will be on you LL account and the purchase for the L will be taken from that first.

If you chose Instant Buy and you still don't have your L, you will need to file a support ticket or call billing. 

Billing support phone numbers

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Local Toll-Free numbers are available for the following countries

Please note that some Toll-Free numbers have changed

Local Toll-Free numbers
  • France: 0805-101-490
  • Germany: 800-724-4552
  • Brazil: 800-878-3076
  • Spain: 90-083-9074
  • UK: 800-086-9081

You can also contact us by submitting a support case for assistance

To create a new support request, please use the Submit a Support Case form or start a Live Chat. Please help us to assist you faster and more effectively by describing your issue with as much detail as possible.

If you've already submitted a case on the issue, you can update it in your support history.

RavageMe Jinx wrote:

how long does it take to get the lindens from Lindex?

It has now been over a  week and I already had the money come out of my rl account

• Like 5

You aren't the first one comming here with this kind of question. There seems to be an increasing number of people who did a limit buy, either by acciedent or because they didn't know what they where doing. If thats the case for you, it can take forever (literally) to fullfill that purchase.

look at your order history, it will show your exchange rate.

If your rate is far from 269 you are out of luck and won't be sold any lindens soon

In that case, cancel the order, your money will go to your USD balance for use in next buy/fees

If you don't know how limit buy works, or you need your money instantly, always do a market buy.

If your rate is 269 it is only a matter of patience, it will fill somewhere in the 26 million that is waiting now.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2788 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.