How to movie past requesting region capabilities and connecting to region screen on viewer?

BaronvonNorth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2791 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My trouble logging in started on September 1st, 2016. As stated above when logging on I can not move past the Requesting region capabilites screen. Even if I do it gets stuck on the Connecting to region screen and never moves 99% percent of the time. The 1 % of the time I actually log in my avatar doesnt load, my friends list doesnt load, and I can not Teleport any where else. 

I have already checked my wifi connection and according to speedtest.net it is fairly fast. I am able to use my internet in other areas with no problem at all .ie surf the web, watch movies. Then I thought it was an issue with my router so I reset it. Still nothing happens. So at this point I use my ethernet cable and still no change. I then update my viewer which is Firestorm most of the time. I did a clean install, still nothing (did this step several times to make sure) I then log in via the Secondlife viewer and the same issue appears. At this point I am at loss on what to do next.

Will provide additional info if needed

1 answer to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2791 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.