my av is still downloading cloths for more than two days

nikil

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hi i am using the latest viewer downloaded from this sl site itself. Last time i gone to one sand box and something happen  there, my av got twisted and it was flying .. i see my av as a pipe or cylinder. so i logged off and then logged in again and went to other region and after that still now i don't get my cloths loaded or i don't see my av in my system. This problem is for the past 2 days. I just see only a white round and even i tried to change  my shape and cloths and re logged in many times but nothing worked. But the persons near me were able to see me clearly. And even i tried to install the new viewer in another system and tried to login but then too i face the same problem.  

3 answers to this question

Create a folder, name it something easy to find so you can always keep it in your inventory for future use, like Normal Me or whatever.
Put a copy of your usual basic components in there...Skin, shape, eyes, hair (including bald base) & a basic shirt and pair of pants.
Right click on the folder and select REPLACE

or

Reset your avvie to default, depending which viewer you are using this is done here:
Advanced Menu >>Character>>Character Tests >> Test Male (or Female)
or
Developers Menu (ctrl alt Q)>>Avatar>>Character Tests>>Test Male (or Female)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.