Getting rid of Nude people on a G sim

victoriacatherine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A sim I love may close because people keep getting nude on the sim. I don't want to say which sim because I'm not the owner but I want to help her. Her sim was G rated but because of the constant barage of people nude and having sex in local she had to cave and make it moderate so she didn't get in trouble. She's even had people harrass her in messages because she's asked them to put clothes on.

The group have tossed out ideas on how to save the Garden sim but we see road blocks with each one. Any suggestions? I hate the idea that every sim has to be Adult due to being pushed into it or it has to close of the owner doesn't bend.

P.S. She blocks, reports etc.

victoriacatherine wrote:

Her sim was G rated but because of the constant barage of people nude and having sex in local she had to cave and make it moderate so she didn't get in trouble. 

For this garden she woudn't get into trouble for other people's TOS and CS violations. Those people break the rules, they get into trouble - not the land owner. There are some exceptions, but they are clearly not going to apply here as they are aimed at shady hidden sex venues - not this particular garden.

Best suggestion: Don't go M - Stay G rated. Post the obvious rules on a sign or greeter (or the map as has been done). Relax.

"Hire" some officers and ban (plus report if needed) the miscreants. If nobody is logged in to ban and someone is doing bad things - it's not the land owner's fault. It really isn't.

next to block and report, ban them estate wide.

As already advised, give some others the powers to do that.

Put a greeter at the landingpoint, and give out rules. If they still do it, don't go in discusssion... without further warning, banned.

don't allow rezzing, that should normally already block the systems that use poseballs.

Any suggestions?

Sure: Surround the offenders with avatars in a "point and laugh" animation, streaming finger-pointing particles toward them, which will automatically aim crotchward.

Or you could eject and ban as suggested, but that's such a tragic waste of good ridicule.

Yes you pal just needs to have some officers with ban eject power and a greeter spellin g ou t the fact that the sim is g and nudity is cause for banning. If she makes the sim G and posts the rules and have her officers enforce them no way she will get in trouble with Linden Lab.

The touble with land open to the public is the need to police it. However its easier to make peole cave in to YOUR rules IF you have land powah!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.