Hair help!

ZoraidaTsura

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am going to update this because several people have asked for further detail about the problem. I am looking for a natural haircolor for a popular Hogwarts RP called Mischief Managed. I have been having a hard time finding a hair store that isn't popular with the other users there, IE Magika, Exile, Truth and Phoenix. My goal is to find a few hairstyles that look similar, or at least the same color to switch betweeb for my character. This is why I asked for a lesser known store that has good quality hair, stores tend to use the same HUD for hair colors. I was thinking something along the lines of YumYum where they offer different bang options for the same style, so that way it would look different than other styles that may be available, except something that takes less space on my avatar complexity.

I hope this helps, thank you!

Your descrition is a little vague. Do you want this for your role play?  And if so what kind of role play, is there a certain style that would be expected to be worn?  i.e.  Mideaval, or some time period or cetain types of characters.  I have my fav stores and some are well known and some are not so well known,  but I wouldn't want to steer you to wards some place that I know would not have what you are looking for. 

From the groups listed in the profile I am assuming this is for Hogwart's style RP.

BTW, you list of interests are .... interesting ;)

I would suggest Magika.  They are not as "unknown" as you would probably like however the styles are cute (but not kawaii) and there are several similar versions for most styles. The draw weight is reasonable as well.  Besides, the name fits the role play.

I hope my updated description helps you out. It is set in 2025, so the styling I don't think matters, it just needs to be a natural hair color. It's harry potter, so maybe a bit of fantasy to somewhat modern would be alright. I appreciate that you are trying to help me out, thank you!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.