Looking for a Custom Builder/ *UpDate*Low Prim Region Design

Ashrinn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello im looking for someone that can do custom work im needing to have a Stable build for my breeding business but it needs to be done custom because im also going to put in a Auction house in side of this stable i have ideas and need someone that can bring them to life im looking for someone that doesnt do cheap work willing to pay a decent  price (10k+)as long as it doesnt cost me an arm and a leg. And im talking the work needs to be quality send me a message in game im normally always on! looking forward to hearing from you!  Aaliyah Carter/Ashrinn Resident   :)

*UpDate! hello all! thank you all for contacting me right know im trying to get everything straight and get back to some people! Well i need one more thing now! Im now looking for a Lowish Prim Design for my rental!! im looking for something  cute to fit my place it will need to tie into what i have there already *somethings can be changed to fit the design!* I have so many ideas! Just need someone to help make them become real! please contact me inworld at the name above.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.