The Real You

Ian Undercroft

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4742 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's fun to make an effort and to dress up in SL and the inventories of many of us are full of clothes and accessories which enable us to do this.

However, I have only a relatively small number of clothes which I wear time and time again. These are clothes which I feel comfortable and at ease wearing and which, I guess, portray the lasting image which I want others to take away of me. In other words, for the purposes of this virtual world at least, they portray the "real" me. 

On this basis, it would be great to see the clothes that others regard as best protraying the "real" them.

PS. I cannot post photos from this PC but will do so later. 

PPS. I enjoy spending time at the naturist beach. I find that a comfortable environment. Be thankful for the fact that photos of me in my birthday suit are a "no no" here!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

See what happens when I dress in a hurry?  I still had the cuffs on from a differnt pair of jeans.  This is wht it is syupposed to look like.

110401_002.jpg

Ian Undercroft wrote:

Hey Rhonda. You posted some tux pictures in another thread a while back. I came across a female tux/trouser suit called "Le Smoking" at SF Designs today. If it's a look you like, perhaps check it out. 

Cool.  I'll go check them out now.

I have a couple of business sytle suits from them already.  I hope the tux looks as nice.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4742 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.