[furry-related] The most terrifying photo ever

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There ya go, FUN in a bottle. That's certainly less terrifying than Lutefisk Beer, or this...

When I saw that stuff for the first time, I wondered what a Pocari was, why they would bottle its sweat, and who would be crazy enough to drink it. It was right next to cans of Asahi beer in a vending machine on a street in Tokyo.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

There ya go, FUN in a bottle. That's certainly less terrifying than Lutefisk Beer, or this...

When I saw that stuff for the first time, I wondered what a Pocari was, why they would bottle its sweat, and who would be crazy enough to drink it. It was right next to cans of Asahi beer in a vending machine on a street in Tokyo.

LOL  Japanese Gatorade.  If you have a hankering for it or want to taste it, it's available on Amazon and Ebay and wherever fine sweaty beverages from Japan are sold.

BTW, Pocari isn't anything.  It's a made up name.  At least that's what the manufacturer claims.  I wonder though if any real Pocaries are harmed in creating the drink or do they just farm them to gather their sweat.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.