i cant get sl to work with radeon xpresss 200m puters only a 1yr 1/2 old help!!!!

Cherriedoll

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

second life is unable to run because your video card drivers did not install, are out of date or are for unsupported hardware. please make sure you have the latest video card drivers and even if you do have the latest try re installing them ..

I reinstalled them and it still doesnt work

I believe that Catalyst 10.2 is the last supported driver for this chip. I assume that's the one you're using?

Anyway starting the viewer with the --noprobe option may work. So first go to the installation directory for the viewer and make a short cut to SecondLife.exe. Then right click on the short cut and select properties, in the window enter the string "--noprobe" into the text field without quote marks. Then click OK to save it and double click on the short cut to start the viewer and hopefully it should work.

ohh thank you for all your help thou... at least i can get a little game play in and I will write AMD and complain royaly caiuse every one at work plays this and keeps talking about it and now im getting addicted just by hearing it.....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.