I set my home position but it keeps sending me to my neighbor's home!

Lolla Delvalle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4856 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've already set it so many times, in different spots of my skyhouse, and it always says it's set, but everytime i try to use it, it sends me to different spots on my neighbor's land! It used to work right, i don't know whats happening now. I've already logged off and on again, downloaded the new version....Help!!

4 answers to this question

Probably u are renting the land, if u do please ask the owner in a friendly way to check these 2 potential causes;

1. to remove the fix landing point set on the land (as Storm adviced)
  2. to check if the sim is set to 'direct teleport allowed'

hope this will help ... *meows*

• Like 4

If it was a landing point and its on group land, your Home setting should override that if you are a group member and you shouldn`t be getting redirected.

Did you used to live next door? Is there a megaprim where you are setting your home or any sort of security system around that isn`t owned by you? Either of which would be pushing your avvie when it lands.

Try setting it somewhere completely away from your skybox as a test...Like down on the ground.

• Like 1

Hey ppl, thank you for the answers.

I've really changed the landing point permissions, since i caught some people tp to my house. But i thought i wouldn't be included, since i'm in the owner group. But now it's ok, i've changed the permission again. Thanks.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4856 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.