Unable to purchase lindens

MadyHades

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2793 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am new here and i have issue purhasing lindens, I tried  different accounts (visa ,master credit cards) and even tried skrill. I chosed instant market buy option but i have no idea whyy are my transactions failing? I have filed a ticket and its been forwarded to technician since days, Its getting dissapointing that I am facing this issue in only SL. Has anyone faced this issue? what am i missing? is there some country restrictions in skrill?

5 answers to this question

even when you call it credit cards i ask you again... are it really Credit cards, and not prepaid or debits?... Those will fail, or later fail. The reason i ask is lot of people swear they use credit cards and after long discussion...." oh but it's a debit.... "

Your skrill has to be verified... or won't work either.. the same if you try paypal.

You can contact billing to find out what's wrong.

Billing support phone numbers:
Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance
The Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

France: 0805.101.490
Germany: 0800.664.5510
Japan: 0066.33.132.830
Portugal: 800.814.450
Spain: 800.300.560
UK: 0800.048.4646
Support is in English Only

If you cannot use one of these phone numbers contact Live Chat if you are a premium member or file a support ticket

Alright so this is the reply i got from linden labs and idk what it means?

"We have reviewed your account and have found that due to certain risk factors beyond our control we will no longer be able to accept payments from this account or any associated SL accounts. Unfortunately, we are unable to disclose or discuss the exact reason for this occurrence, and this is not something for which we have a manual override. As such, we are unable to make any exceptions.

We don’t have any information or control over billing matters outside of our environment- so this will not affect you in any way other than the ability to transact in SecondLife.

Your account will still remain active and you are free to continue and enjoy your SecondLife.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience."

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2793 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.