why just 5 events per day?

DiMazing Starsider

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2799 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i host and i know many others do as well and many clubs make us do 2 weeks in advance and with a limit of 5 listings per day, it makes it very hard because the system max's us out. can anyone pls expand this number? also, as far as the timing goes, it says u cant enter another and wait but how long exactly do u have to wait? is it from the 1st event you entered or the last before you got blocked? i did some last night and the night before but tonight, i cant do any because it is blocking me saying i have done the max already which i havent entered any tonight yet. this is confusing as crap, lols. pls help. thanks

diane

1 answer to this question

you'r better of with a good filled group inworld ... don't stare blind on the event listings.

And i know you don't ask it.. but if you can't manage with 5 listings a day... you won't with 6 or 7 either.

If you get more, all get more, and the events listing will even work less... there's just too much to show and going on the same time. Try finding out how much traffic your listing brings... for most it will be just loss of time to post it.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2799 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.