Inventory loss

yolanda Blanco

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4860 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Inventory is eroding away what or how it is happening is unknown. This has happened to me in the past and I not sure what was done to fix it. What section to post this in is also unknown to me.

If I had the answer what would be the point. All the cookie cutter answers the company has does not address my problem . Where to post the answer is also unknown.

3 answers to this question

I have an inventory question...I don't use the SL Viewer...and never have. At first I was using Emerald then it lost it's priviledges with LL and there went a ton of my inventory items...now I've been using Snowglobe and it's no longer a work in progress so I'm afraid of losing the thousands of $'s worth of inventory!!! Isn't there any way I can save my inventory items onto my hard drive??? and is there any way I can get all my inventory items I lost with Emerald???

Your Viewer doesn`t hold your inventory, it is held on the LL database. When you login it loads from your cache on your HD because thats faster, but if you have inventory problems clearing your cache off of your HD forces it to load from the database when you login & even though it takes longer to load you should get it all back in most cases - Doing it on a sim such as Smith just helps load faster as its an empty Linden water sim.

If particular items have been lost, such as no copy items that vanished while being rezzed or taken back to inventory, clearing your cache is unlikely to recover those items as they were lost rather than just not loading.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4860 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.