Lost Inventory...how does this happen?

Kylie Jaxxon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have noticed a few of these questions in the last few days, but I have never come across this before.

After yesterdays rollback, I noticed a whole folder of boots missing, not sure if there is more gone, but this is all I have noticed at that time.  My inventory was saying 6762, not including the missing folder.  Today, I go to the beta grid and let my inv load.  It showed 8866 and did include the boots.  I logged back into both Smith and Lime, let the inventory load and both places show 6672, even less than when I started out :smileysad:  Any reason for this that anyone would know of?  Plus, still no boots....

7 answers to this question

I did suggest to one poster with a similar situation to yours, that she take a pic of her stuff in her inventory on the Beta grid, (with the folder open so the techs can see object names) & attaching it to a ticket for "Technical issues". Anything is worth a try. :)

Good luck, another long shot worth a try would be to go to the creator of the boots and explain how you lost their awesome boots and your life is just not the same without them...I find blatant flattery and a sense of humour goes a long way with some creators and some have been awesome with replacing things for me even though it was lost through no fault of theirs....Probably because most IMs they get through the day are moany and depressing lol :D

EDIT: One such creator Naith Smit gets a HUGE box of Kudos from me for recently digging through his archived products to replace my fave jeans which are no longer sold & were no copy, after SL decided to wipe them out of existance when I switched viewers, while I was wearing them!! lol :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.