Lost inventory

Manolina Ling

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3902 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

I have loaded and reloaded several times, but my inventory is still half empty, the folders are still there, but only a small amount have anything in there.

It has cost a lot of Linden Dollars to collect what I have missing, so I would like to have it back

@Athena, did you try the suggestion posted above? Clearing your cache should fix the problem, because it forces your inventory to reload from the LL database instead of just from your HD. It will take a lot longer to reload the first time, so make sure you stay still on Smith until it is all back.

i tried the same thing, i lost a full box of amaretto breedable horse bundles worth alot of money and it still hasnt come back no matter what i do or how may times i clear cache etc. I had opened a box of breedles to sort them out and i was on a sim called Penan, just full of trouble that never gets fixed...wish i had remembered that at the time...i had a box full of bundles called Hues Warmths Etc.. something to that effect.. it was sitting nicely on the floor and i was stuffing the box..  evrything was going in there fine...when i was all done it said something about in worlld creation failed...i picked up the box and dropped it again to get the last few bundles in there and the box went poof and it never came back to my inventory...talk about FRUSTRATED! can anyone assist?? thanks in advance.

Aly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3902 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.