Sign in to follow this  
Rick Quonset

What is the best in female skins now?

I use LAQ mostly and I am a model. no one has had a problem with it. I love the glow skins I use Lacie. Tasha and Elena as well as LAQ's goth skin in Elena. I think the detail is awesome. I use a couple of Redgrave skins as well as Pink Fuel and BIRTH. but LAQ is my main skin. I just love it.

OMG!! I went to synnerskins...I love posts like this made me so want a new skin. I loved the place apparently he is new and he is very good! Small selection but so good.

One question I have is which female skins actually work for a flat chested (A-Cup) shape? I have an old teen skin from Nevermore I would like to upgrade but almost all skins these days have deep shading for cleavage. I like the Pink Fuel skins since they have a tattoo / underwear layer available for smaller breasts but that would get annoying to wear all the time. Any tips on great skins for us flat girls?

Not sure if they are exactly your style, but for A-Cup's and such, take a look at all the Asian Skin Makers. They generally have smaller breast sizes and also tend to do less on the shading stuff.

Sakurako, May Shop, Dr.Life, Tokyo Girl or My UglyDorothy are a few that i can think of right now. :)

Btw, why is a Tattoo layer annoying to wear ? Quite a few Viewers support Multiple Layers on the same spot :) 

Tristizia Demonista wrote:

Not sure if they are exactly your style,
but for A-Cup's and such, take a look at all the Asian Skin Makers.
They generally have smaller breast sizes and also tend to do less on the shading stuff. 

Now that's a stereotype. 

I've found some nice ones at

Chain & Vine (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lotus%20Bleu/128/139/54/) and

Filthy (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Red%20Wing/18/101/501/).

Something that REALLY surprised me was how different the skins looked in the pictures and on me. The reason is the shapes, but when I was at Filthy I wouldn't have wanted to look like the pictures. Still, I picked the nicest looking skins to try, and they looked great on me.

If you read all the posts you will notice that LAQ pops up in almost all of them. If you have the Lindens buy a fatpack which will give you lots of makeup options. I also have a preference for LAQ shapes and eyes.

i would be looking on the market..LAQ's are nice..

the only thing i don't like about them is that everyone looks like they are related to everyone else wearing one..hehehe

they just have something about them that stand out no matter what shape you are wearing..

if it's a unique look i would definatly be checking out the market..look at a Dutch Touch or Fierce Body BoutiQue or Rockberry or even a Moby..

oh and Alexandra Barcelos..she has some really beautiful skins as well..

Thanks for the mention! I'm still around but I haven't released any new skins in a few years. I kinda got burned out on them. Most of my skins are still available at a greatly reduced price.

the best i have seen so far as body detailing is in this order glam, curio, bodyco, pink fuel, there are a lot of great brands, that offer alot of different skintones but its really up to what you like and how well your graphics card handles it ....because those are the best brands that i have found so far i still wear my inaya even tho its not as detailed as the first three i mentioned i love  my face