need to find out why im banned from a region where grease lightning club is they say im not banned

FreakyTexan Zepp

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i contacted the mgr and owners of grease lightning they said im not banned from there and so did my friend and they told her im Even though i am told im not banned either but when i teleport there it tells me im banned from region please look into this and find out whats going on please i have never been there so i dont know why im banned !! they have told me im not banned so my question is why am i banned this is frustrating !I will wait too hear back from u asap thanks !!

Freakytexan zepp 

1 answer to this question

Hi Zepp,

We're residents, just like you. We have no inside knowledge. Even if we were Lindens, we'd have no idea why you were banned. That's a question for whoever banned you.

I've never seen a system message from a sim indicating I've been banned, just that I'm unable to teleport there. Perhaps there is a purchased security orb at the venue that's sending you a message before ejecting you.  If the venue owners say you're not banned, then it perhaps they don't know how to operate the security system or simply don't want to take the time to remove you from the blacklist. Respectful dialog with the owners is the only method I can recommend, and if that doesn't work, move on.

Property owners can ban anyone from their areas for any reason and there is no recourse. Fortunately SL is a very big place and there's always somewhere else to go.

Good luck!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.