How can I give a resident who is my friend, the right to edit my objects/ clothes that I am wearing

Clonefighter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3828 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

You can for objects that are rezzed, but not for objects you are wearing, though I gather there is something you can buy that sort of does that.

If your collar is on your neck and just needs moving a bit, you should be ok to do it yourself.

Right click on the collar and select EDIT

You will then see 3 coloured arrows, red, green & blue, each pointing in the directions that they will move the object.

Left click on the arrow and drag it in the direction it is pointing (forwards or backwards on that line) & thats all there is to it :)

If you do want to give a friend permission to edit your rezzed objects you do that by going to their profile and clicking on actions > privacy ....Be careful using that as they can take your objects if they are transferrable.

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

You can for objects that are rezzed, but not for objects you are wearing, though I gather there is something you can buy that sort of does that.

If your collar is on your neck and just needs moving a bit, you should be ok to do it yourself.

Right click on the collar and select EDIT

You will then see 3 coloured arrows, red, green & blue, each pointing in the directions that they will move the object.

Left click on the arrow and drag it in the direction it is pointing (forwards or backwards on that line) & thats all there is to it :)

If you do want to give a friend permission to edit your rezzed objects you do that by going to their profile and clicking on actions > privacy ....Be careful using that as they can take your objects if they are transferrable.

• Like 2

To edit someone elses rezzed objects you go to your friend list, find their name, and I think of the 3 boxes you can click to check, it is the farthest to the right from the name.

I am not convinced it will work on worn objects either but I'm sure you can pick up the skills to do it yourself with practice by right clicking it and editing it, just move slowly.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3828 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.