How to handle psychopats?

Mix Frequency

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4764 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If someone did some false accusations against me like that I wouldn't just ignore them or mute them. First, you AR (abuse report) that person. Make that chat menu show as much as conversation as you can, take a screenshot, and send that form. I wouldn't expect that person to disappear on a single AR though. As someone, else said, make one for every time it happens and it'll add up. Second, I think you should respond if they are speaking ill of you in front of your friends. Don't go nuts and become another drama queen but speak to those who heard the rant and let them know that the ranting person is not saying anything true.

Psyco's would be wise to choose another target..I love the attention waaaay too much....A sad thing for them is my thirst for it is more than they can provide and  they always end up trying to get away before i am done with them..

Yep thats not gonna happen..Not on my watch..Get back here honey bebee..I'm not done with you yet lover!!!:smileyhappy:

Now tell me more about me again? C'mon you know what mommy likes!!

SAY IT!!!

How do i handle a psyco..I turn on mah crazy powers..Ahhhhahahahaaaaa AAAAleeebra leeebra kakakakaka!:smileyvery-happy:

Works everytime..:smileywink:

I remember there was a guy who was really sexist that was a friend of a friend, kinda like your situation is.

When I used to see him, he would be harassing some girl, and one day he was arguing with the owner of a beach club. She had said that LL had told her she couldn't use camping on her land anymore because it was considered to be gaming traffic. When she told the group that he basically called her a liar, that other places still had camping and he only goes to clubs where people pay him to go, and not the other way around. I jumped to her defense, and what he said was a bit too graphic here...all I will say was that he told me to take the *blank* out of my *blank* and stop sucking up to her...heh.

I think there are different ways to handle this sort of thing. But you have to know your personality. If you don't like confrontation, then ignoring the person will usually derail their comments, because their behavior isn't getting reinforced. I personally don't like muting people, but sometimes it is necessary. But if this person is friends with your friends, it might actually be a bad thing to mute part of the conversation.

If you are good at confrontation, you can just agree with everything she says. Similar to ignoring them, if you just agree with whatever they say, they see that what they say doesn't bother you. And you might even get a laugh out of your other friends if they see you just keep saying stuff like "Yeah, I'm the biggest cheater in SL. Your point is?" . That shows the ulitimate amount of confidence. That would probably make her really mad, but if she's mad at the entire group for laughing and just being on your side, maybe she won't come around anymore? :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4764 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.